- Development & execute the strategic approaches of procurement, material management and planning activities for the purchase of direct and indirect materials/goods and services in order to deliver competitive advantages in driving the strategic supplier initiatives.
- Focus on the sourcing of high volumes of raw material channels. (For example; tomato and chili products and ingredients, filling and packaging materials etc.)
- Selections of strategic suppliers, develop, and consolidate to ensure the sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance domestically and internationally.
- Responsible for the supply cost reductions, costing scenario analysis, make-or-buy analysis, and bench-markings.
- Perform in-depth cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by the suppliers to pursue highest quality at the lowest cost outcome while arranging the purchase conditions with suppliers to support market costing competitiveness.
- Perform negotiations for the best possible cost service agreement and develop “win-win” strategies that support sustainable relationships with the suppliers. - Evaluate the supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models. - Perform supplier agreements/contracts by cross-functional working with the stakeholders and suppliers to achieve the agreement regarding contract terms and conditions
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including, performance goals, measures, and improvement initiatives.
- Arrange purchasing policies and ensure that the team complies within the department.
- Continuously improve the operation productivity and efficiency processes throughout the organization. - Manage overall operations for supply chain and balancing the on-time delivery with inventory optimization.
- Lead and develop the team to forecast the future demands and place orders in a timely fashion based upon vendor lead-time.
•Bachelor’s degree Logistic management or related
•Procurement experienced with RM and PM
•In depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing